The Pulse+IT Update: Jobs email service provides organisations with an opportunity to showcase their available roles. The most recent edition can be viewed here.
Distributed once per month to over 16,840 of Pulse+IT's 18,100+ readers, listings are sold on a first come, first served basis and availability is strictly limited.
After purchasing your listing/s online, submit the following information for each listing to Pulse+IT:
- Your organisation name, as you would like it to appear
- The title of the job you are advertising
- The location of the job, if applicable
- The url / link to the job description on Seek, LinkedIn, your organisation's website, or any other web page
- Materials deadline: Second Wednesday of each month (COB)
- Distribution date: Second Thursday of each month
Click here to be notified when these deadlines are approaching.
Having sent a pilot edition of Pulse+IT Update: Jobs in December 2017, the second edition - which can be viewed here - was sent in February 2018. Some key statistics from this edition are listed below:
- Number of people the email was sent to: 17,417
- Number of people that opened the email: 4663 (open rate = 26.9%)
- Number of people that clicked the email: 1287 (click rate = 7.4%)
- Total number of clicks on the job listings in the email: 3752
- Average (mean) number of clicks on each job listing: 116 (median = 118)
- The most popular job listing received 244 clicks
Prefer to pay via invoice?
If you would prefer to be invoiced, contact us with the details and we will prepare one for your organisation.